Saturday 31 May 2014

Scrap around the World


http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com.au/


 
This is the first time I have entered Scrap around the World challenge and I was excited to see the theme Birthday and the pastel colours with a pop of gold glitter. I have seen a lot of paint chip craft on Pinterest and decided to gather some of my favourite colours from my local hardware store and punch out flowers and butterflies in different sizes and shapes to use on a scrapbook page. I did that about 3 months ago and was happy I could finally create and use this idea for this challenge. I added pattern paper and vellum ones from Dear Lizzy collection as well. As I glue each flower and butterfly it became hard to stop adding more and more. I was enjoying the process so much I really needed to step away from the layout before the whole 12 x 12 was covered!! Here are some details.
 




 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us at SATW, thank you <3 Your layout is wonderful! So much of details, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! The butterflies are amazing as is the color! You did an awesome job with the Mood Board! Thanks for playing along with SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete