Saturday 17 May 2014

Molossi Mood Board

Hello there here I am again sharing a recent online challenge with you. This time I was inspired to complete a layout for Molossi's first mood board. I was drawn to the photo of the door and the beautiful colours. I have wanted to create a full border of flowers and I really haven't used that many flowers on a layout before and it was a challenge but I am happy with the results. I have learnt much and now I will be doing more of these as soon as I buy more flowers!!
http://molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au/


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous take on the mood board. Love all your flowers! Thanks for joining us for Molossis mood board challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your flowers - just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Molossi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning layout!!!! The flower cluster is divine. Thankyou for playing along with Molossi's first challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lavish garden you have created! It is very beautiful. Fantastic work. Thank you for joining us at Molossi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page! I love your flower arrangement. Thanks for joining the Molossi challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow love your Flower cluster this is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us for our first Molossi mood board

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I just love all the florals on this gorgeous entry! Thank you so much for joining us and playing along with Molossi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!!!! I love love love everything about this layout you have done such an amazing job - Thank you for joining us with Molossi's first moodboard challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Michelle WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is stunning the colours , the cluster and the layering...thanks so much for entering I love this

    ReplyDelete