Saturday 30 June 2012

this story means the world to me

I was given the new owl washi tape from Sawyer's Place to design with and after alot of consideration I was happy with how the two Layouts turned out when I paired it with Amy Tangerine Pattern paper range. It also helped to tie it all together with the two different chipboard owls from Dusty Attic. They came with the option to have the owl wide awake or fast asleep hence the two different looking owls. I applied texture paste onto the blossom branches from Dusty Attic to add texture and then outlined them to add some detail. The other great thing about washi tape is you can machine sew onto it easily without it being too sticky for the needle and I like that because it gives me more options. I have decided to make sure if I scrap one daughter I then do another layout for the other one. Just so it remain even and didn't seem like favouritism as I tend to have lots more photo ops with Mia my youngest.



Stamp titles from Favorite memories by Ali Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment